Friday, February 25, 2011

Late Night Doodles

Tonight I decided to watch some tv and draw!! So I did, and here's a few of my favorites!



A doodle of Ashlyn. Her body-type has changed a little bit because she used to drink and smoke a ton, and now that she's given that up and has been spoiled by Cyrus, she's less bony and more soft [:.



Levitate is Cyrus' superhero identity, and that's the back-side of his armor because I like drawing backs ;*** and then there's some Ashlyn and Cyrus!! Wonder what they've been up toooooo ;D ;D



INGRID is Ashlyn's housekeeper, but she's basically her mom. She's a lot older than I drew her here, but here's a more youthful looking Ingrid (;



And then we have Lizzie!! An old friend of Ashlyn when she belonged to the wrong crowd of people, and basically Lizzie and her boyfriend are murderers and play a pretty interesting role in the story. So yeah, here's Lizzie :B

Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment